Mini-Split Installation In Irving, Fort Worth, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas
A mini-split system, also called a ductless mini-split or a ductless air conditioner, is an air conditioner that doesn’t use ductwork. Instead, it has an outdoor unit that’s connected to one or more indoor units with copper tubing and electrical wiring. Installing a mini-split system is a great way to improve the cooling efficiency of your home. Contact us today for Mini-Split Installation In Irving, Fort Worth, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas.
Benefits of a Mini-Split System
There are several benefits of a mini-split system over a traditional air conditioner, including:
- They’re more energy efficient. Because there’s no ductwork, there’s no chance for leaks. Ductwork can account for up to 30% of an air conditioner’s energy usage.
- They’re easier to install. You don’t have to worry about ductwork, which can be difficult and expensive to install.
- They’re more versatile. You can control the temperature in each room individually, so you can keep the temperature lower in rooms that you’re not using as much.
- They’re quieter. Because the outdoor unit is located outside, you don’t have to worry about the noise of the air conditioner.
- They’re better for the environment. Mini-split systems don’t use Freon, which can be harmful to the environment.
A mini-split system is a great option if you’re looking for a new air conditioner. Give us a call today, and we’ll help you find the perfect system for your home. Our professionals also provide the best mini-split installation in Irving, TX.
If you’re thinking about installing a mini-split system in your home, there are a few things you need to know. Here’s a quick guide on the requirements and installation process:
- Choose the right size mini-split unit. The size of the mini-split unit will determine how much cooling capacity it has. To choose the right size mini-split unit, you’ll need to know the square footage of the room or rooms that you want to cool.
- Choose the right type of mini-split system. There are two types of mini-split systems: single-zone and multi-zone. Single-zone mini-splits can only cool one room, while multi-zone mini-splits can cool multiple rooms.
- Choose the right location for the outdoor unit. The outdoor unit of a mini-split system needs to be installed in a place where it won’t be obstructed by bushes or trees. It also needs to be close to an electrical outlet.
- Install the outdoor unit. Once the location for the outdoor unit has been chosen, it’s time to install it.
- Install the indoor unit. The indoor unit of a mini-split system can be installed on the ceiling, wall, or floor. Once the location for the indoor unit has been set, it’s time to install it.
- Test the mini-split system. Once both outdoor and indoor units have been installed, our professionals will test the mini-split system. We’ll turn on the power and set the thermostat to the desired temperature. The mini-split system should start cooling the room within a few minutes.
Talk to our experts to schedule a mini-split installation for your home in Irving, TX! We’ll help you choose the right size and type of unit for your needs and ensure the installation is done correctly. Contact us today!