Furnace Service In Irving, Fort Worth, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas
Furnaces are a vital part of any home, and keeping them running smoothly is important. Several furnace services can help you do that. From the start of your furnaces life to the end, there are services that will help with every step. At Aval Air Conditioning & Heating, we offer all these services so you’re never without heat. Contact us today for Furnace Service In Irving, Fort Worth, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas.
What Are Furnace Services?
- Installations: A new furnace installation is a big job. It’s not something that you should try to do on your own. Instead, you should hire a professional to come and do it for you. They will know exactly what to do and how to properly install your furnace.
- Inspection: Furnaces need to be inspected regularly to ensure they are running correctly. This is especially important if you live in an area where the temperatures get very cold. An inspection will help to ensure that your furnace can keep your home warm and comfortable.
- Repairs: If something goes wrong with your furnace, you must get it repaired as soon as possible. A professional will be able to quickly and easily repair your furnace so that you can get back to using it.
- Maintenance: Furnaces need to be maintained throughout the year to keep them running properly. This includes keeping them clean and changing the filters regularly. If you don’t maintain your furnace, it could break down and leave you without heat in your home.
- Replacement: Eventually, every furnace will need to be replaced. When this time comes, you need to hire a professional to come and do it for you. They will know what to do and how to install your new furnace properly.
If you are looking for furnace services in Irving, TX, an Aval Air Conditioning & Heating contractor can help you with whatever you need. Contact us today to book an appointment! Our technicians are experts in all furnace services and can assist you with whatever you need.
When Do You Need Services
There are a few obvious signs that indicate you need to call a professional for furnace services. Here are just a few:
- Rattling Noise: If your furnace makes a rattling noise, it may be time for an inspection. The noise could be caused by something as simple as a loose part or something more serious like a cracked heat exchanger. One of our professionals can quickly diagnose the problem and get your furnace running smoothly again.
- Yellow Pilot Light: If your pilot light is yellow, it could indicate that your furnace is not burning fuel correctly. Several things could cause this, and it’s important to have a professional take a look at it.
- No Heat: If your furnace is not producing heat, it’s time to call a professional. While it could be something as simple as a dirty filter, it could be caused by something more serious. Give us a call for emergency repairs as soon as possible!
- Excessive Dust: If you notice excessive dust in your home, it’s time to get your furnace inspected. The dust could be coming from your furnace itself. This usually indicates a bigger problem, so it’s important to have it looked at as soon as possible.
- High Energy Bills: If you notice your energy bills going up but you aren’t using more energy than usual, it could be your system. An inefficient furnace can cause your energy bills to go up.
These are just a few reasons one of our professionals from Aval Air Conditioning & Heating would come out and service your unit. Once your problem is fixed, it’s important not to skip maintenance because it prolongs the lifespan of your furnace.
Benefits Of Tune-Ups
Many benefits come with annual furnace tune-ups.
Some of those benefits include:
- Ensuring your family’s safety: Our professionals will check for any cracks or leaks in your furnace that could emit deadly carbon monoxide gas into your home.
- Preventing unexpected breakdowns and saving money: According to Energy Star, properly maintained gas furnaces can last 15 to 20 years. An annual tune-up will help preserve your furnace, so you don’t have to replace it as often, and it will also ensure that it runs as efficiently as possible, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Saves on energy bills: When your furnace is running efficiently, it will use less energy and, as a result, cost you less money on your energy bills.
Utilizing these professional services are good for your unit and will give you comfort and peace of mind that your family is safe. To find out more about furnace services or to schedule a tune-up for your furnace in Irving, TX, contact Aval Air Conditioning & Heating today.