Furnace Replacement In Irving, Fort Worth, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas
It can be a bit overwhelming when you need to replace your furnace. Many people put off this decision because they don’t know where to start. However, putting it off can cost you more in repairs.
At Aval Air Conditioning & Heating, our experts can walk you through this process so you feel taken care of. We have also created a comprehensive guide to help you with this process and ensure you buy the best furnace for your home. Contact us today for Furnace Replacement In Irving, Fort Worth, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas.
How Do You Know When It's Time To Replace Your Furnace?
There are a few key indicators that suggest it might be time for an upgrade:
- Age: Most furnaces will last between 15 and 20 years. If your unit is on the older end of that spectrum, it might be time for an update. Even if it is still working, the unit’s efficiency goes down.
- Inefficiency: Has your furnace been working overtime lately? An increase in energy bills could signal that your unit is no longer as efficient as it used to be.
- Constantly Repairing: Over time, it might make more financial sense to replace an aging furnace that needs frequent repairs than to keep sinking money into repairs. If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it might be time for a new furnace. An Aval Air Conditioning & Heating technician can perform a furnace replacement for you.
- Carbon Monoxide is a severe issue that can be hard to detect. If you think there might be a problem with carbon monoxide, it’s important to get out of the house and call a professional immediately. Call us immediately for furnace repair in Irving, TX if you suspect a leak.
- Selling Your Home: If you’re putting your home on the market, a new furnace can be a great selling point. Having the latest HVAC unit installed in your home definitely adds value.
If you are looking for furnace replacement services in Irving, TX, an Aval Air Conditioning & Heating technician will do a great job at installing your new furnace. Contact us today to book an appointment!
How To Choose A New Furnace
When picking your new furnace, you should consider some essential details, especially if you bought your last furnace 15 years ago.
Consider the following:
- Technology: Has the technology changed since you bought your old furnace? Newer furnaces are more energy-efficient and have more bells and whistles to make you comfortable.
- Size of Furnace: Make sure to get the right size for your home. It will run all the time and not heat your house properly if it’s too small. It will cycle on and off too frequently and not heat your home properly if it’s too big. In both cases, this will be a waste of energy and money.
- Rebates and Incentives: There are often rebates and incentives available to help you upgrade to a newer, more energy-efficient model while saving you some money. Check with your state and local utility companies to see what might be available to you and ask us about the Inflation Reduction Act. We’d love to help you upgrade your unit.
- Installation: Once the perfect furnace is picked out, it must be installed correctly. Improper installation can decrease the efficiency of the furnace and cause safety issues. It is important to get a reputable company to do the installation.
Aval Air Conditioning & Heating can help you with your furnace replacement needs in Irving, TX. We will help you pick the right size and model for your home and install it correctly so that you can have peace of mind. Give us a call today to get started!