Furnace Maintenance In Irving, Fort Worth, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas
Furnaces need to have routine maintenance to function properly. Our HVAC professionals at Aval Air Conditioning & Heating can come out and do deep maintenance that you can’t do, but you should be doing some things to keep it running smoothly. As you schedule furnace maintenance in Irving, TX, you may wonder what that looks like. Contact us today for Furnace Maintenance In Irving, Fort Worth, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas.
When one of our professionals comes out to your home, we’ll do a detailed inspection and thorough cleaning. This will help your furnace to have a longer lifespan and run more efficiently. Ignoring maintenance can lead to costly repairs or replacements down the road.
What To Expect During A Professional Maintenance Appointment
During our visit, the technician will:
- Inspect and clean the furnace blower: The blower is responsible for circulating air throughout your home. Over time, it can become dirty and clogged with dust and debris. This can cause the furnace to work less efficiently and may even cause a fire.
- Inspect and clean the burners: The burners create heat that circulates through the heat exchanger. If they become dirty, they can cause the furnace to overheat or not function correctly.
- Check the thermostat: The thermostat tells the furnace when to turn on and off. Our certified technicians will check to see if the thermostat is working correctly and make necessary adjustments. Sometimes when your furnace isn’t working, it’s because of incorrect readings from the thermostat.
- Check the vents: The vents circulate air throughout your home. Our technician will check to ensure that they are clear and not obstructed.
- Check for gas leaks: A gas leak can be hazardous. The technician will check for any gas leak signs and repair them if necessary.
- Inspect and clean the heat exchanger: The heat exchanger is what heats the air circulating through your home. If it becomes damaged, it can cause carbon monoxide to leak into your home.
- Inspect and clean the flue pipe: The flue pipe vents fumes and carbon monoxide out of your home. If it becomes damaged, it can cause those fumes to leak into your home.
If you suspect any sort of gas leak or issue with your heat exchanger or flue pipe, call Aval Air Conditioning & Heating immediately for emergency AC repairs in Irving, TX. Signs of a problem with carbon monoxide include the smell of rotten eggs. You should ensure your carbon monoxide alarm is operating properly all the time.
After our technician has completed a complete inspection and made any necessary repairs or adjustments, they will clean the furnace. This includes vacuuming the inside, cleaning the filters, and lubricating all the moving parts.
Once the furnace has been cleaned and inspected, the technician will test it to ensure it is working correctly. Book an appointment with one of our certified technicians today!
Benefits of Professional Maintenance
Scheduling professional routine maintenance can give you a lot of benefits for your furnace. Here are a few:
- Helps you avoid costly repairs: By catching problems early, you can avoid paying for major repairs down the road.
- Helps you avoid replacement: Well-maintained furnaces have a longer lifespan than those ignored. You may be able to avoid replacing your furnace altogether if you keep up with the maintenance.
- Helps you save money: When your furnace runs efficiently, it doesn’t have to work as hard to heat your home. This can save you money on your energy bills each month.
- Improves your indoor air quality: Over time, furnaces can release dust and other particles into the air, so it’s essential that you are proactive in your furnace maintenance.
For furnace maintenance in Irving, TX, contact Aval Air Conditioning & Heating today! This will allow you to enjoy your furnace longer.